The system that’s got everything you need and nothing you don’t
You don’t need a separate financials package. Frameworks keeps it all ticking over: general ledger, balance sheet, AP and AR, bank reconciliation, and full tax processing. The comprehensive system supports complex multi-company and multi-branch structures.
Frameworks’ clever data structuring means it can handle hundreds of thousands of product lines, in one or many branches. With multi-branch stock control, different outlets can run off more than one cost system – allowing for multiple UOMs and suppliers but ensuring one SKU. Integrating with buying groups’ systems and importing price books is easy.
Frameworks deals with the simplest retail transaction to the most complicated trade desk sale. A fully functioning and integrated POS system (complete with EFTPOS and signature pads) comes as standard with Frameworks. Trade desk sales incorporate a comprehensive pick, pack and release process, and its integrated purchasing system ensures every order is tracked and delivered.
Multi-branch businesses love the real-time, direct sales-to-inventory data synchronisation with no overnight wait, while branch transfer flexibility optimises stock holdings. Fully configurable and customisable, Frameworks offers the same value – with less complexity – for single branches, who appreciate its simple transaction management.
As a cloud-based solution, Frameworks utilises an open API architecture. This allows data to seamlessly flow between suppliers, buying groups, customers and third party systems: including CRM, shopping carts and manufacturing packages.
With over a century in the industry, we understand your needs as a business owner. That’s why Frameworks is the plumbing business software with everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
Building supplies software built for your needs
Need building supplies industry software? Many of our clients are in the building supplies business, and require reliable software to manage inventory. As a building supplies software, Frameworks can handle large product ranges, tally products and multiple units of measure. Building supply companies love our cloud based software for its simplicity, while being able to handle inventory and complex orders; all the needs of a growing business.
Retail management POS software
Frameworks comes with a POS system, and is fully integrated across all modules of Frameworks. We can help provide a great experience for both your customers and sales operators. With fuss-free processing of transactions, Frameworks is compatible with most POS hardware and has the following benefits:
- Sales and inventory level tracking is made easy, as well as financial postings which can be viewed as soon as the transaction is completed.
- Comes with EFTPOS and signature pads—industry standard technology and interface.
- Frameworks Point of Sale processes rewards systems, customer signup, points earned and redeemed, whether internally or externally managed.
- Credit and pricing security built-in and customisable for each sales operator.
Frameworks Point of Sale provides streamlined transaction processing. Sales operators can quickly and easily serve your customer, all within the pricing and security guidelines you have set.
Suppliers and buying groups
With the Frameworks software for building supplies, you can manage a range of suppliers and buying groups all from one dashboard. Each product can have one or multiple suppliers recorded against it, each with unique product identifiers and cost, freight and rebate structures. It also allows you to:
- Identify the relevant pricing and identifiers for purchase orders, based on the product and supplier combination.
- Access buying group and supplier catalogues throughout the entire system, through the Electronic Product Catalogue system which imports and retains the supplier pricing files—separate from your ranged product set, to be used for periodic updates and special item creation.
Building accounting software
Why should your financials be kept separate from all other aspects of your business? Being fully integrated, our building supplies accounting software will keep your finances updated in real-time as transactions happen throughout your business. Frameworks keeps it all ticking over. From the GL Dashboard, building supply companies can manage a number of features:
- General ledger, balance sheet, AP and AR.
- Full tax processing for the Australian, NZ and Fijian tax systems.
- Complex multi-site, multi-branch and multi-company structures.
- Transaction processing from sales and purchasing through to accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, and financial reports.
- Drilling down to the source transaction for easy auditing.
- Flexible costing methodologies: products can be valued at average cost and/or their standard/replacement cost. The sell price is managed by retaining a margin on the replacement cost, while sales transactions can be separately valued at average costing.
- Easy financial reporting with the ability to produce reports by company, division, branch and cost centre.
- Frameworks’ open interface lets you export details for management in Excel or another third party system.
Frameworks can take on single or multiple jobs, orders and quotes. As a leading building supplies software, Frameworks is designed to help you grow.
Our job management software can take on single or multiple jobs, orders and quotes. As a leading building supplies software, Frameworks is designed to help you grow.
Job management software
Frameworks features include the management and tracking of large customer projects, all from one location. With our unique project management feature, you can:
- Provide quotes at the scale required, with time-saving project templates designed to ensure repeatable success.
- Consolidate quotes for anything from a single item through to a full bill of quantities.
- Feel more organised for the duration of the job, knowing you can manage the entire project from a single dashboard.
- Create and track tasks, access real-time delivery dates, quotes, orders and invoices, and view the overall progress of any job.
- Import job details from third parties, with automatically managed product details.
Building supplies inventory software
Frameworks understands and manages the complexities of trade purchasing, all so you don’t have to. The inventory management system can efficiently handle hundreds of thousands of items, ranging products across single or multiple branches. Products can be ranged per branch: such that a branch need only deal with a subset of the entire product range, but still have all the extra products at their fingertips should the need arise.
To avoid the double handling of day-to-day transactions, frame and truss businesses need their accounting and stock management system to process details from their design and engineering system. Frameworks provides this, by either API integration or importing, estimating and detailing files. This enables stock control and job costing.
Frame and truss
The Frameworks building supplies software can help you cope with comprehensive frame and truss manufacturing. The stock management feature sets the standard in building enterprise software – perfect for the needs of the building supplies industry. Frameworks can create and monitor the tasks required to process a job from quoting through to detailing, production and delivery. Try our integrated building management software today.
"As an HBT member we looked to purchase a business management solution that met the specific needs of the building supplies industry but was also a single integrated application to meet all our software needs. These guys know our industry and have built an application to deliver to our market."
Brendan Kent, CEO, Kents Building Supplies
"Natbuild, both through our head office and members, have enjoyed a strong and supportive relationship with Sterland for over 22 years. Sterland’s ERP platform has remained one of the major ‘go-to’ solutions in our Industry and is widely used by our Members, being the number one application used by Members of our group."
Peter Way, CEO, National Building Suppliers Group Pty. Ltd.
"Western ITM has been a Sterland customer for over 20 years and we are now embarking on the migration of our business to the Frameworks solution. Frameworks delivers efficiencies for our teams with easy access to information and the ability to complete processes productively."
Dawne Mihaere, CEO, Western ITM
"For the past 12 years Sterland's software has allowed me to streamline operations and keep my finger on the pulse of my business. ProStix and Frameworks have been an integral part of Fitzpatrick’s success."
Richard Fitzpatrick, Owner, Fitzpatrick's
"There are many functional and architectural aspects of Frameworks that meets our needs, from a single centralised database allowing access across all data at all times; through to its user interface design that simplifies transactional processing."
Darren Donald, CIO, Sunshine Mitre 10
"The Sterland team were customer focused and thorough in reviewing our business requirements and procedures. They professionally managed our implementation to ensure our team were trained, our data was ready for migration and back-end systems were ready for a smooth cut-over."
Scott Van Eck, CEO, Gordon Macdonald Pty Ltd
"Dahlsens have been using Sterland’s application for over 20 years and their latest version takes this to the next level. Frameworks is not only intuitive to use but makes the data critical to my business easy to access when and how we need it."
Geoff Dahlsens, CEO, Dahlsens Building Centres
"Frameworks was chosen as it offered superior inventory management and sales processing facilities to run our store operations. Frameworks allows us to focus on the running of our operation and to maximise business profitability. Sterland offers us their experience in the building supplies industry to help us along our journey."
Don Reed, CEO, Dyers Road ITM
"Sterland Computing has provided us with the backup and support to keep growing our business. I recommend Sterland computing as their skill and expertise in helping us is second to none."
Mick Weyman, General Manager, Camerons H Hardware
A little about the Frameworks team
We are Sterland - a company with almost a century of industry expertise. We know what it’s like to want software you can rely on. Let us take care of the small stuff, so you and your team can perform at your best.